As professionals, we like to keep abreast of changes and updates to tax legislation. This ensures that your company complies with all local tax obligations such as VAT, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax.
If you are concerned about transfer pricing, we can help you define related entities, perform benchmarking analysis, and draft supporting documents required under tax legislation.
Technology is important for taxes, and so are people. Your personal consultant will ensure that the job is well done.
- Communication of tax obligations
- VAT: Preparation of returns and official books
- Intrastat reporting and intra-Community declarations
- Withholding Tax: Resident and non-resident returns
- Corporate Income Tax: Fiscal consolidation, preparation of returns and payments by instalments
- Tax representation for companies without permanent establishment
- Assistance in tax inspections
- Provision of registered and tax addresses
- Electronic notifications management
- Definition of related entities
- Identification of operations and application of valuation methods
- Benchmarking analysis
- Drafting and updating of the master file and country file
- Adaptation of existing documentation to Spanish legislation
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Los Militares 5001, oficina 1101, Las Condes
T+56 2 2840 49 40
Pedro Teixeira 8, planta 4ª, 28020
T+34 91 192 21 22
General Mitre 28-30 08017.
T+34 93 363 65 10
We are also part of Englobally Group, an international association of independent accounting and advisory firms that provide a one-stop shop managed solution for accounting, payroll and HR needs, with member firms in over 25 countries and associates working in many others. Many fast growing technology and life-science businesses find their international services invaluable. Companies in many other sectors are attracted by the close and supportive way Englobally Group works.